Professional Development in a Box
GOOGLE APPS FOR EDUCATION: FUNDAMENTALS
Google Apps for Education opens the door to opportunities for integrating technology into learning in a collaborative, web-based environment.
‘PD in a Box’ provides teachers who have attended the ‘Getting Started with Google Apps’ workshop, or are experienced in Google Apps, with everything they need to run quality ICT Professional Development for their colleagues back at school.
Designed as five 1-hour after-school sessions, the resources can be used to run a whole day of learning for staff, or a couple of 2.5-hour sessions.
Over five 1-hour sessions teachers will:
- Learn the concept of cloud-based apps and getting connected
- Develop skills in using Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drawings and Forms
- Understand Sharing and Permissions
- Become confident with the digital workflows of Google Classroom
- Get started with Google Sites.
The kit includes:
- Slide Presentations
- Demonstration Notes
- Hands-on Activity Instructions
- Hands-on Activity Materials
- Teacher Manuals
- Preparation & Setup Notes
$695 inc. GST for kit with 30 Teacher Manuals
For schools with more than 30 teachers, add-on packs of 10 manuals are available for $66 each when purchasing the kit.
To order 'PD in a Box', please complete the form below and click 'Submit'.
We will confirm your order via email, then ship your kit with an invoice to the school.