Managing iPads with Apple Configurator
Hands on Workshop
So, you have purchased some iPads for school and found some great apps to use in the classroom – but now managing, purchasing and installing apps is becoming cumbersome.
With the release of iOS9, there are significant changes in how we manage iPads for classroom use.
This hands-on workshop will equip you to confidently manage the iPads at your school using these new tools.
Configurator 2 provides an all-new interface and workflows for preparing multiple iPads, defining settings using Profiles, purchasing and installing apps from the Volume Purchase Program (VPP) using Managed Distribution.
Updated Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions can now be used for managing iPads over WiFi. A significant change will allow VPP apps to be assigned to iPads rather than Apple IDs, overcoming hurdles for shared iPad deployments in schools.
This workshop will cover:
- Methods for setup and management of shared or individual iPads
- Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) for purchasing apps
- Creating and installing Profiles to manage settings
- NEW Apple Configurator 2 to prepare, install profiles and apps over USB
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) to manage iPads over WiFi
- Apple Caching Server for faster install of iOS and apps
- How to upgrade from Configurator 1.7
The day is for existing Configurator users and those new to managing iPads.
Cost is $285 inc. GST per person, including morning tea and lunch.
Not near these workshops ? Express Interest if you would like this workshop in your area