Managing iPads - Followup Day
Hands on Workshop
This workshop is a followup day for participants who have attended the 'Managing iPads with Apple Configurator 2 & MDM' workshop.
The day provides time for participants to get help with their own Configurator setup, and to hear all the latest information about Managing iPads.
This workshop will cover:
- Latest News: iOS 9.3, Apple School Manager, Shared iPads and Classroom app
- What's new in Configurator 2.2
- Installing Caching Server to speed up app installs
- MDM & DEP: Why, when and how
- Troubleshooting Configurator 2
- Time to get your Configurator setup working well with guidance from Scott
Bring your Configurator Mac, a few iPads, USB hub and your folder of documentation with Apple ID's and passwords. If you would like to install Caching Server, bring $40 worth of iTunes cards.
Cost is $285 inc. GST per person, including morning tea and lunch.
If the workshops below are not near you, suggest another date/location