Apple School Manager & MDM In-Depth
NEW Hands on Workshop
Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions can now be effectively used for managing iPads over WiFi. Easily install configuration profiles, apps and iBooks from a web-based console without collecting iPads and syncing them over USB.
Apple School Manager is a new service that integrates purchasing apps & iBooks, configuring device enrolment of your iPads, creating Managed Apple ID accounts for your students and staff, and organising students into classes. It supports the new Shared iPad for Students, providing individual logins on compatible iPads.
This hands-on workshop will equip you to confidently manage the iPads at your school using these new tools.
This workshop will cover:
- Apple School Manager for managing devices, apps and accounts
- Shared iPad for Students
- Apple Classroom app
- Enrolling iPads in MDM using DEP and Configurator 2
- Installing Profiles, Apps and iBooks using MDM
- Choosing an MDM
- Apple Caching Server for faster install of iOS and apps
- Upgrading to Apple School Manager from VPP/DEP
The day is for existing Configurator or MDM users and those new to managing iPads.
Cost is $295 inc. GST per person, including morning tea and lunch.
If the workshops below are not near you, suggest another date/location