A Showcase of 21st Century Learning
One-Day Teacher Workshop
This is a day to inspire and equip teachers to understand the nature and potential of learning in a digital age. It will also provide a comprehensive overview of different types of digital learning and insight into technological fluency.
Participants will be introduced to a wide range of Web2 tools, discuss how to successfully integrate digital learning into their teaching practice and have an opportunity to try and compare many of the devices schools provide or students bring to use in classrooms.
Throughout the day, participants will:
- Explore and evaluate a wide range of digital learning tasks
- Investigate the characteristics and qualities of 21st Century Learning
- Examine and discuss the features of technological fluency
- Compare and consider the potential of various laptops and tablets for BYO
- Discuss the practicalities of taking the ‘next step’ when they return to school
Dates & Locations
Cost is $285 inc. GST per person, including a delicious morning tea and lunch.
Express Interest if you would like this workshop in your area