VPP to ASM Upgrade Help Request Form
From 1 December 2019, the Volume Purchase Program will no longer be available, and schools are encouraged to fully migrate to Apple School Manager before this date. Details here: https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT209617
Schools in either of these situations need to take action:
Your school only has VPP, has NOT yet upgraded to Apple School Manager
– You will need to upgrade from VPP to Apple School Manager
Your school has Apple School Manager, but currently using VPP Store to buy Apps
– You will need to migrate to Apps & Books
It’s important to undertake the upgrade and migration steps in the correct order so you do not loose your app licences. Think3 have the experience to guide you through the process.
This is also a great opportunity to move your VPP or ASM Apple IDs from personal emails to institution email addresses. NSW DoE have created a new email address for each school for this purpose, and we can help you move to that as your ASM Apple ID.
Think3 can assist you to:
– Upgrade from VPP to Apple School Manager
– Migrate VPP purchases to Apps & Books in ASM
– Change Apple ID from personal to institution email addresses
– Advise on adding cards or VPP Credit for purchasing Apps
– Clearly document all your account details
This upgrade service is provided for $175+GST and will take place by phone and email.
To book this service, fill in your details below